looking can cause hours of sleepless nights and moments
of utter frustration during meal times! I guess it's all
a part of parenting and it's something that I'm still trying
to get used to, even after 15 months. I just don't
understand how someone, who loves to eat cookies,
cheerios and crackers, cannot stand to chew anything
else that is fed to him on a spoon. The second the
spoon is in his mouth there is food being spit out. I really
don't know how he does it... some special talent perhaps?
And because he didn't actually eat much of his spaghetti last
night, which I grounded for several minutes, Nathan was
starving this morning- 3am. to be exact! And then again
at 6:45am. At least he's been hungry. Hopefully his teeth
will really start to come in and he will be able to eat and
chew anything I give him.
2 comments:
awwww :) I like his hair cut! Just keep telling yourself it might actually be a special talent :P
but seriously, I hope for you he starts eating off a spoon soon :)
cute pictures:)
Post a Comment