Thursday, June 4, 2009

God's beautiful creation in our own yard

One little wild violet growing among the
forget-me-nots! The chives are blooming! Such a pretty colour.
Notice the little bee searching for pollen.
A mushroom that Chris had knocked over with the
weed-wacker. It was still in perfect condition the next
day when I was outdoors. I think it is so amazing how
it is formed! What an awesome Creator we have!
The first blooming iris from our front garden.
My lil' veggie garden :) I have lots of tomatoes
and some beans, peppers and cucumber plants.
I planted marigolds around the edge. Supposedly
the smell of them is offensive to some bugs and animals
so hopefully it will help keep my plants from being eaten.
Plus it adds some colour!




3 comments:

Brad and Meagan said...

Anneke these pictures are very good- you have some photography talent!

Anneke Naves said...

Thanks :)

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

I love forget-me nots. I bought some after I saw your picture :)