Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Young Couples BBQ

On Saturday, June 13, 2009, we had the Young Couples/
Singles over for the year-end barbeque. The morning
started of quite cloudy so I was alittle worried we would
have to postpone it, but at around 3 pm. the sun broke
thru the clouds right when everyone started to show up.
Thankfully I didn't have to do too much... Andrea Keuning
took care of buying all the burgers, hotdogs, buns, etc. I
just acted as host, getting coffee ready, making room in
the fridge for salads and desserts, telling people where
to find the bathroom and so on.
Nathan didn't nap nearly as long in the afternoon as
he ususally does. He probably knew there was lots of
fun going on outside and didn't want to miss any of it!
Mia (Nathan's friend :)
We did a hayride for the kids after supper although
there were many adults who enjoyed the ride as well.
Deborah and Aaron
All Aboard!

I know I had fun that afternoon/evening and it sounds
like everyone else had a good time too, from what I've heard.


3 comments:

Brad and Meagan said...

we enjoyed ourselves too! it was a lot of fun! thanks for hosting:)
p.s. did you find the lost red ball thing?

Anneke Naves said...

no, not yet... no idea where it could be :(

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

We really enjoyed it too :) I just noticed that 4/5 of the ladies in that last picture are pregnant-cool! :)