Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!!!

Things have been a little overwhelming lately. While I do like to stay somewhat busy (it keeps me out of trouble :) I'm hoping things will slow down just a bit. And now looking back on this week, I can't even remember what I all did! I think that having a lot on my mind concerning child #2 has made me slightly stressed, although I'm so thankful to everyone who is praying for us. Hopefully we'll find out some answers to the questions we have next week when I see an OB-GYN. Just another appointment to add to the others (mid-wife, physiotherapy, genetics specialist, ultra-sound, etc...).

Ragweed has not been my friend this week, especially yesterday. Constant sneezing and blowing of the nose fill my day. Add sinus pressure and a scratchy throat and that equals a not too motivated to do anything me :) Singing at choir last night was a chore... somehow I managed to get thru and hopefully I'll make it thru tonight and tomorrow's performances.

Nathan too is sneezing away, although I think he has a cold instead. Every time I hear him sneeze I have to run to the Kleenex box before he wipes yellow snot all over his face, hair and clothes. Today hasn't been as bad, thankfully. Molars are definitely on their way (1 down, 3 to go!) which could explain the runny nose as well.

Wednesday night Meagan and I organized a church shower for Jacinda and baby Charity as well as for Sarah who will be getting married next month. It went well (except for one minor detail that I won't mention :). And now I must find someone to help me organize the next church shower, but that probably won't be until January. Hopefully I won't have another "early arrival" and still be able to organize the shower.

Next week looks like it will be just as busy as this week with visiting my sister on Monday, cleaning at the K's and another bridal shower on Tuesday, OB-GYN appt., Ladies Society and cleaning at Oma's on Wednesday, St.Jacobs market with Meagan and choir practice (which I might skip so I can go to Chris' last baseball game of the year) Thursday, possibly making applesauce and then helping set up for the golf tournament dinner on Friday, mom-to-mom sale and golf tournament dinner Saturday. Plus I have to fit in exercise time with Nathan :) I guess I should get used to it, especially as the family grows! And now that Nathan is sleeping for the afternoon, I should make use of this quiet time and do some tidying up. Maybe squeeze in a nap :)

1 comment:

Brad and Meagan said...

Wow
You're even busier next week! When you write it all down like that it makes the list seem even larger.
If anyone's interested in what the minor detail that went wrong is: I couldn't get the coffee pot to work:) at the shower- sorry Jacinda I know how much you depend on your coffee:)