Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Visitors

We are starting to get settled into our "new normal" here at the Naves home :) It's alot busier with 2 kids! But I must say it could be alot worse. MaryBeth is such a good baby. I have been very blessed and really hope she'll continue to be happy and content the weeks and months ahead! Nathan is adjusting to being home again, although the first night was rough (not to mention last night, but that's another story). He absolutely loves his sister, always wanting to hold her and touch her face. He even tried to get her out of the bouncy chair today! I'm definately going to have to keep on eye on him. Nathan also gets very jealous of the attention MaryBeth receives from me (nursing, burping, changing diapers, etc...). He sits at my feet and whines. I'm hoping this will change soon since he's only been home since Friday.
Time for a hug!

We have had a number of visitors over the past couple weeks. Here's MaryBeth with her new friend Gabriel Vandermaarel. They are just over 2 weeks apart in age.

Here's MaryBeth with her cousin Luke. They are exactly a month apart in age. Just abit of a size difference, wouldn't you say? :)
At last Erica is no longer the only grand-daughter for my parents. Erica wanted a baby sister so bad... instead she got a girl cousin :)

No comments: