Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baptism Pictures

We were privileged to have our baby girl receive the sign and seal of baptism on Sunday, Feb. 21 during the evening service. Friends of ours, Len & Heidi Timmermans also had their daughter baptized. Hannah Mae was born exactly a week after MaryBeth. Hopefully they will grow up to be good friends! After the service we enjoyed refreshments in the church basement. I invited lots of people but only about half of them stayed, so we had lots of baked goods left over.

Finally a family picture! Too bad the children were not very co-operative, plus with several people taking pictures at once, it's hard to know which camera to look at!
4 generations
MaryBeth with the 2 women she was named after- Great-Oma Mary VanDyk and Great-Oma Janna Elizabeth Naves. I felt kind of bad later since I wrote on the birth announcement that MaryBeth is named after her great-grandmothers, but truth be told, she does have another great-grandmother in Manitoba- my dad's mom, Anne Armstrong.

No comments: