Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Darling

I was talking to my mom the other day and we discussed how a parent can become so "in love" with their baby. I just can't get enough of my beautiful blue eyed beauty :) I know every parent thinks their baby is the cutest, but I definately think MaryBeth takes the cake! I smother her in kisses every time I pick her up. Usually I'm rewarded with cute squeals of joy, which makes me kiss her even more. Most of the time she is very reserved when we are out in public... but she does smile.
Not just yet....
Not now either
Hmmm... still nothing
Thinking about it....
Finally a smile appears... kind of :)
Who can resist this face? :)
Okay mom, enough already!
I'm getting bored!!!

4 comments:

Laura Hollemans said...

She's adorable, Anneke. Looks like she's all ready for Christmas. Love the little clippie in her peach fuzz too :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What a sweetheart.

Sarah W

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

That last picture is the best!

Not only is she cute, she's super well-behaved too!

Jonathan and Denise said...

Awww. She is such a cutie . . . and a real treat that she is an easy baby at the same time. Doesn't get much better!
LOVE your family picture on your header. Looks great!