Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wakie, wakie!

I went in to wake MaryBeth from her nap the other day and she looked so sweet lying there so still, so I decided to grab my camera and take some pictures. But of course Nathan had to make an entrance and as he loves to do, made all kinds of loud squeals, thus waking MaryBeth up before a picture could be taken. So I just took pictures of her actually coming to her senses :)

Yes, she sleeps in a blue room and yes, her sleep sack is blue too :) Not so girly I know. I plan to move her upstairs to her pink/purple-ish (the colour is called "crushed peony) room sometime in the next month or two. As for the sleep sack, it was her brother's and I never got around to making one for her, although she's almost outgrown this one.

Awake and happy!

2 comments:

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

I LOVE Marybeth's smile in that last picture!

Katie Pennings said...

Haha LOVE that last picture! What a cheese-ball. :) She is such a cutie!!