Friday, April 8, 2011

Miss Monkey

Ever since MaryBeth started walking she decided that climbing was fun too! She's mastered the stairs and has no problem going up or down.

She climbs onto her chair made by grandpa. So proud of herself! One of her favorite things to do is climb into Nathan's car and get stuck :)
I often catch MaryBeth on the train table. Nathan is usually pretty quick to inform me "Mom, baby up!" Caught in the act :)

Now she's climbing on some small chairs. One of these days she's going to fall! I moved the chairs to a different spot



Climbing up on a big chair that I was using while cleaning in her bedroom.

Someone used the chairs that I had moved to climb on something else. Sometimes things don't always go as planned :(
Get me out!!!!
Things are much better with a big brother to look out for her :)

1 comment:

Brad and Meagan said...

her smile lights up her face:)