Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Christmas Tree

This morning it snowed, which made it finally feel a little more like Christmas. I guess it is still not December (this is the last day of November) and I usually wait until the second week of December to start my decorating, but I couldn't wait. I bought an artificial tree last year during Boxing week so I have been anxious since last year to put it up. Nathan decided not to nap this afternoon and helped me "decorate" the tree. I didn't even tell him anything about decorating, he just began picking up bits and pieces (like the warranty card, bubble wrap, tags, etc.) and putting them on tree.




And now what the tree looks after I was finished with it.

I think I'm going to have a hard time keeping the kids hands off the ornaments!

4 comments:

SJB said...

The tree looks gorgeous! Great job! After a few days the bottom....1/3 of our tree is usually bare :) A true sign of little ones in a household!

Amanda said...

Ooo! I like it :) I love Christmas trees - can't wait to set ours up!

Bethany said...

looks nice!

Bethany said...

I didnt even see the ghost of Nathan on the bottom pic at first lol.