I've been doing lots of crafty things lately. I purchased some new crochet patterns that I just had to try out right away! I do have a problem though... I crochet too tight. I don't know how to fix this. Every hat I make for myself is WAY too small! I end up having to adjust the pattern by adding stitches to make it larger. It's a little bit annoying but at least I've figured out how to do it.
Awhile back I saw some ribbon trees in a flyer. I think it was from Michael's but when I looked for the flyer again, I couldn't find it. So I had a mental picture of what they looked like and bought some ribbon and Styrofoam cones from Michael's to get me started. They turned out pretty good but were much more work then I had anticipated! I'm not so sure I like the tops... I can't remember what the examples from the flyer had on the top.
3 comments:
i like:)
Wreath looks great! I think i will try the cone trees too! Leanne
I LOVE the ribbon trees, Anneke!
Post a Comment