Amanda, Monique, April and I are all turning the big 30 this year (I'm the only one to have reached the milestone so far... the others will get there in April and May). We thought we should celebrate together in style :) The Stage West in Mississauga offers a girls night out package which was perfect for us since all of the other ideas we had come up with were not suitable for a pregnant April! So on March 16Th, we met here at my place to carpool and head on out for a night away. After a stop for some ice cream and milk shakes we got ourselves all dolled up for dinner and a show.
Thanks to my in-laws for having the kids for the night and to Chris for letting me go out. I'm so thankful for a husband who allows me to have my "girl time" every now and then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment