Monday, April 30, 2012

Lunch Time

My kids seems to go through real phases for eating.  For a week or so they hardly want to eat a thing. Then the next week they're ravenous wolves :)  Last week was a pretty good 'eating' week.  Just look at Mary Beth devour her alphaghetties!
 This little boy has gained over 2 pounds since September! We saw the pediatrician over a week ago and he was very impressed with Nathan's growth, even if he is still under the 5 percentile mark for his age.  But he's getting close!  Every time we go out I'm asked at least once if the kids are twins... I guess it doesn't help that they both are wearing brown coats, sitting side by side in the grocery cart!
 Double cupping :)

She always makes me smile :)

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I'm glad that you diligently see the pediatrician, but don't fret too much over Nathan's weight. With our children, it seems to be very much pre-programmed. My father is rather thin (5'11", 145 lbs.) and has a good appetite, and his genes seem to have skipped a generation. My nephew weighed about 25 lbs. at 3 years, and the doctor was VERY concerned. My sister, a nurse, took him every day for a HappyMeal at McD's (believe it or not) and after 6 months he hadn't gained a thing. Now if I had tried that...so you see it has a lot to do with the individual's metabolism.
As for the twin thing, A&I have had that since they were toddlers, even though they are 21 months apart. (They blame me for the matching outfits.) Just recently, someone asked again.
They are adorable little children no matter what!