Friday, June 8, 2012

busy month!

Why is the month of June so busy? Today was the first day all week that I've been home.all.day! It was so nice to clean my house, do 5 loads of laundry and then just spend some time outside this afternoon with the kids.  All of our weekends are packed solid with baseball and fishing tournaments, family reunions, engagement party, book study BBQ (which we're hosting), a graduation and a birthday party, besides our regular 2 worship services on Sunday.  The weeks are filled with appointments, park days, Ladies League day, VBS meetings, baseball games, not to mention laundry, cooking, cleaning, potty training, breaking up fights, and all the regular "mother" and "wife"stuff I do on a daily basis.  I was asked the other day if I was busy getting ready for our week up north in July.  I honestly have had hardly any time to think about it.  If I do have time to think, it's usually about my sister's up-coming wedding :) I'm excited to be a bridesmaid! and Mary Beth is going to be a flower girl :) There is lots of planning to be done... too bad my family lives almost 2 hours away.  It could be worse though.  At least we don't have to buy plane tickets to go visit them!

No comments: