The count down is on... only 5 days now until my sister's wedding! All kinds of last minute details need to be taken care of. I wish I lived closer to my sister so I could help out more. Although I don't really know what else I could do to help. I'm hoping to go up to Barrie Friday afternoon with Mary Beth to help a little with decorating the hall but I'll have to wait and see if the schedule changes or not. Chris is going to come up on Saturday with Nathan and his mom. We didn't want to keep the kids with us for the reception so my mother-in-law has offered to come and take them home after the ceremony. She's also taking my sister Andrea's youngest home as well. Makes for a much more relaxing evening when you don't have to worry about little kids running around. Plus the fact that they won't get a nap in will make them extra grumpy!
I'm really hoping the weather is nice... so much more enjoyable for pictures! And I hope Mary Beth cooperates! She was a little stubborn the other day when Andrea and I were trying to do videos of the kids answering questions about Katelynn and Will. Well, I'm not going to stress over it. What ever happens happens!
1 comment:
have fun!
Post a Comment