I'm quite surprised I have not yet had a phone call or email from a certain aunt asking why I haven't posted anything in almost a month :) Life has been very busy and I feel like today is the first time I've had a chance to sit down and take a minute to blog. Last Saturday I was in Woodstock for the day scrap booking as well as selling some hats and scarves that I've crocheted. I did it back in February with a bit of success. I've never attempted to sell my work before then, usually just crocheting for my kids, gifts for others or for myself. I don't think I'm at the point that I would want to have an etsy shop or anything. But it is fun to go to events like this past Saturday and sell a few things. The past several weeks I spent so many hours crocheting so I could have a good selection of items for sale that my house has been very neglected :( I'm quite disgusted as to how dirty it is. I figured I'd get it all clean this week but I ended up having several orders to make by today. Thankfully I got them done and now I need to go scrub my bathroom! Here's a couple of pictures of the kids from a couple weeks ago. Thanks to Meagan for taking them :)


No comments:
Post a Comment