Friday, April 12, 2013

Bedding?

I found 2 different bedding sets that I really like and last night I asked Chris which one he preferred.  He didn't really like either.  First I showed him this set.  His reaction was "hmpf".
Then I showed him this set (which I have been eyeing for quite some time), to which he said "meh".
Afterwards he said he like the first one better.  Then I told him that it cost more then the second.  So then Chris said he liked the second one :)
Any suggestions?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second one better!!! You could do LOTS with it, but then again, I don't know what your wall colours are!!!

Steve and Jo said...

I actually like the first one better! It makes your bedroom seem very calm and serene!I also think it goes with your wall color better as well. Unfortunately, the price is a bit more....:) But that would be my choice!

Amanda said...

Hey- both are pretty but I think I like the second one better. However is it white cause that would scare me :) but that is only because I would be worried about keeping it clean.

Anneke Naves said...

Note: these pictures are not of our room or furniture! They are just the pictures off of the websites I found them on. I will have to paint our room if I go with either of these sets.

Sarah Beric said...

I like the 2nd one better. We had white for 5 years and it was fine! :) You had reddish cherry furniture right? I think it goes! You can pick out wall colour from the leaves maybe? (the lighter ones?)

Anneke Naves said...

I was thinking the same thing for wall colour Sarah! And actually the bedding isn't actually white... it's more an ivory/taupe colour.

Bethany said...

I vote #2 Love the colours.

Bethany said...

Mark likes the 2nd one better too!

jen said...

Definitely the second one! ;-)

Anonymous said...

definitely the second one :)

Rachel said...

I like the second one better for sure! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

2nd one!
Dor