Monday, September 2, 2013
decluttering
Life has been busy, although I'm not entirely sure with what. It's hard to believe that is September already. Where did summer go? I am happy to move on to fall though... it's usually my favorite season of the four. At the moment the house feels completely upside down. I am trying to get the baby room ready while I have time. Who knows if I will end up on bed rest again. I rather have everything ready to go now then be madly scrambling after the baby is born and I'm sore. For the last 2 years the baby room has been the storage room. Anytime I didn't know what to do with something, I put it in that room. And now trying to sort through everything seems like a daunting task. I have already made a trip to the RCS thrift store with a car full of junk lovely treasures that I'm sure someone else would love to have :) Our church is sponsoring a refugee family from Africa (I forgot where exactly) and we are still waiting for their arrival. A list has been made of things needed to furnish the apartment for this family so I'm trying to save some items for them, but I honestly don't know where to put it since I'm trying to empty the spare room, not fill it. I was contemplating taking a "before" picture of the room but am too embarrassed as to the actual state of the room. I need to let go of more I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment