We are happy to report that things are going well, pregnancy wise. I am now seeing my OB every 3 weeks right now, having ultra sounds just as often. She wants to be on top of things, which we are very thankful for! When I was expecting Nathan and Mary Beth, they were both positioned on the left side of my uterus. With this pregnancy, babe seems to be on the right. My OB said because this time around is different, I could deliver earlier then the 33 weeks that I went to with the first 2, or I could possibly go longer. It's too hard to say. My due date has been officially made Jan. 18. If I deliver at 33 weeks, it will be the last week of Nov. (crazy!)
13 week ultra sound
17 weeks pregnant
18 week ultra sound
21 week ultra sound
I will have to do another belly picture... I'm so much bigger now then the other picture!
We are so thankful for every day and week that babe stays inside and grows. Of babies born at 22 weeks, only 10% live to see discharge from the NICU. Thank you to everyone who has been keeping us in their prayers. Keep praying that babe will stay in many more weeks!



2 comments:
Praying your little baby will stay in longer! the thought of a November baby is crazy!!! that's so soon! hoping that you will go long enough that our babes might be in the same class one day :)
Hope all goes well! Take it easy!
Post a Comment