Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hup Holland Hup

I think it's pretty obvious to tell who each child is in the following 3 pictures but you're welcome to guess if you like :)


We have been faithfully cheering on Holland during the World Cup for the last several weeks with Jenna wearing the orange uniform my mom gave to Nathan 6 years ago as a souvenir from her trip to the Netherlands.  Unfortunately Jenna was not wearing it yesterday during the semi-final match against Argentina and Holland lost.  I guess I'm to blame for the loss by not putting the uniform on her ;) J/k

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha yes, they all definitely have their own looks! All three look dutch though :)

Alex van Leeuwen said...

How can you promote or being involved in this event that happens also on Sunday's that causes the dead of at least 8 workers and was build @ a cost of $ 900 mil.US while people die on the streets in poverty? How does that fit in your Christian life? We have to be different from the world.