When did life get so busy? I do have good intentions of keeping up this blog but every free moment I've had lately has been spent crocheting baby slippers and hats or making hair accessories to sell at a fundraiser in Woodstock tomorrow. Then there's also our school bazaar taking place tomorrow for which I signed up to do numerous things. Once this weekend is over, I'm hoping things will slow down a little, but I'm sure something else will come up. The older 2 kids are begging to set up the Christmas tree. I'm slightly dreading it as the youngest of the bunch is in to EVERYTHING!!! Anyways, I hope to post more in the near future, mostly for my sake so I won't forget any of our special moments. Here are more of the pictures we had taken back in August.










1 comment:
all the pics are lovely! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment