Saturday, September 20, 2008

A sick child

Since being a mother is new to me (only 7 months now), having a sick child is not coming very easily to me. Nathan has a cold... the first time he has been sick, and I'm finding it hard to take. I just want to ease his discomfort some how but yet try not to spoil him by holding him all the time. If I could be sick for him, I would, but I'm sure most moms would do the same for their child. I'm trying to figure out if this cold is an actual cold or if it's a reation to the homeopathic remedies I have been giving Nathan daily this week to help get rid of his dairy allergy. I would ask my mother-in-law (the homeopath expert) but she is very busy today with the RCS Golf Tournament dinner. So thus, I am left alone to wonder what is the cause of the runny nose and constant coughing. And now my sad little boy has awaken from his very short nap.... or not. Perhaps he has fallen back to sleep, allowing me several more moments of peace & quiet.

No comments: