
So yes, it's been quite awhile since I've added anything on to this blog, but seeing as most of my friends are quitting facebook and creating their own blogs, I thought I would try to keep up with this. This winter was fairly crazy with Nathan being sick half of the time, which hasn't been good for his weight gain. The week of strep throat was probably the worst, although the flu in February was not nice either since I managed to catch that from my darling son. It's so nice he's learning to share already :) Now we all seem to be healthy and looking forward to warmer days so we can go outside. I've spent this morning and a majority of yesterday outside working on the yard, picking up sticks and raking up stones from off the grass. It feels so nice to be in the sunshine and breath the crisp fresh air into my lungs! God is so faithful in life, sending spring each year after a long winter of snow and cold.
2 comments:
Yay, Anneke you posted something! -haha. I am jealous of you that you got to work outside today:( I was stuck inside catching up on my house work. I always seem to leave it all till the last possible day (friday or saturday:) ttyl,megs.
Nice, blog Anneke! :) Isn't it great being outside? I just noticed my tulips are poking through the soil-yay for Spring!
Your photo make me want to go buy a hyacinth. They smell amazing :)
Post a Comment