Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Without my husband, I would be so lost!
God has blessed me so richly.
So thankful for my son! It was this weekend
last year that we shared with our families
that we were expecting a baby.
We spent Thanksgiving weekend with my family

up at Rock Lake Lodge. God blessed us with

warm temperatures and sunny skies. His

beautiful creation was enjoyed by all and we could

not stop giving thanks to Him- Creator and

Sustainer of all things!

"You shall go out with joy

and be led forth with peace;

the mountains and hills

will burst into song before you,

and all the trees of the field

will clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12


2 comments:

*kate* said...

Hey sis,
I didn't know you had a blog until I stumbled upon it when looking at comments on the Stel clan blog.
Happy blogging
your youngest sis

Rachel Joy said...

Hi Anneke,
In a reminiscent mood I decided to look back at the post of our anniversary getaway, and lo and behold there was a comment there from cousin Anneke! Thanks for 'dropping by'!
It's nice to see you have a blog now. Your baby looks so big already!