So I haven't been very faithful with new posts. And it's not that things are too busy around here that I don't have time to do it. It's more like there is nothing going on that is all that interesting to blog about. Nathan and I were enjoying the beautiful weather we had last week but are now stuck in the house with all the rain. We still go into the barn every afternoon to visit the cows... and I guess Chris too :)
Last week I was getting up early every morning and exercising... just simple pilates. After the second or third morning I felt something funny in my shoulder. By the fourth day that funny feeling got worse, but not when I was exercising but playing on the floor with Nathan. I could hardly move let alone pick up Nathan. Probably the most painful thing to do was sneeze or blow my nose. You never realize how many muscles are involved in doing the simplest thing until they are hurt. I'm feeling much better now with lots of rest and doing a whole lot of nothing :) It's still hurts a bit to sneeze and move certain ways, but compared to how I felt last Thursday, things are great. I'm hoping to start exercising again soon but will have to take it easy, I think. Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'm going to the Lynden Canada Day Parade with Nathan. Praying for no rain! I think we've had more then enough for at least a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment