Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nathan has been having so much fun in the sandbox! He has even had a few mouthfuls but thankfully he doesn't seem to like the taste too much. I'm sure the sandbox is going to provide hours of entertainment in the years to come. Oh to be a kid again!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patricia said...

very cute pictures of your "little man"! Sandboxes are great! Did you do the photo collage using picasa? i like it!

Brad and Meagan said...

seeing as you have so many pictures to scrapbook you should do collages like this instead of 4 by 6's if you can... then your problem's solved. I just don't know if you can print collages?

Jonathan and Denise said...

Sandboxes are wonderful toys - especially for little boys. My kids have spent hours there!

Anneke Naves said...

Yes, I did the collage with picasa. It's kinda nice Nathan's not moving around yet... I can put him in the sandbox and not worry about him wandering off somewhere :) Plus I have a very good view of it from several windows.