Saturday, July 11, 2009
Life lately
Just thought I should write something before I head up to the cottage on Monday, and since we try not to go on the computer on Sundays here in the Naves house, I'm posting this Saturday night. The last couple days, no make it all this past week, Nathan has been very whiny. Of course when we are out and about, he's a little angel so no one would ever know any different. But here in the house, where there is an abundance of toys and books that could keep him occupied for hours, nothing seems to hold his attention for more then 5 minutes. It seems that once he is playing nicely and I think "now I can get some work done", Nathan sees me leave the room and immediately starts to cry. I do love the fact that he loves me so much and wants to spend every waking moment with me, but my role as a "house"-wife feels like it's being put on the back-burner. My house is definitely not very clean, suppers have not been all that nutritious or exciting and the laundry is piling up. Nathan has only slept through the night once this week, the last two nights being the worst of them all, thus leaving me sleep deprived and very tired during the day. I often feel guilty taking a quick nap in the afternoon when Nathan is napping when there is so much to do around the house. And now I've also spent the last couple days packing and preparing to head up to the cottage for 3 nights. I only hope and pray that Nathan will sleep soundly, seeing as I will be sharing a room with him, and my parents are in the room next door. I know during the day my mom will be all over Nathan, being the loving Oma she is, although there will be 3 other grandchild wanting her attention :) I'm so thankful to have her help. Hopefully this will end up being the vacation that I need and I will be somewhat rested and ready to attack my dirty house when I come home! Can't wait to post pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have fun!
Post a Comment