We had a very busy Christmas weekend, opening gifts with our own little family Thursday night, spending Christmas Eve up at my parents for the day, attending church Christmas morning and then having Chris' family over that evening. It was lots of fun (despite a grumpy Nathan) and the kids were very spoiled. I must say that it was so special to be able to partake in all the festivities as last year I was in the hospital over the holidays. My family didn't do much last year as my nephew Luke was also in the hospital over Christmas with bacterial meningitis. Thankfully everyone was healthy this year! So much to give thanks to God for. My parents had lots of snow so the kids had fun tobogganing down the deck (yes, the deck!) and skating on the backyard rink.
My niece and nephews all received hats that I had made in their stockings.
We enjoyed a supper of pizza Christmas day at our house with the Naves'. It was nice having it at our house and being able to put our kids in their own beds.











1 comment:
What a fun time of the year! I love the picture of you with your sisters and GREAT job on all the hats! They are adorable.
Post a Comment