Here's a few more pictures of the birthday girl... too bad she's not her old self yet :( We are slowly getting there but had a bit of a set back yesterday. Nathan had been eating a bun with Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) on it. MaryBeth managed to get a hold of it and helped herself to a few bites. I don't know how much she ate but it was enough to aggravate her dairy allergy. I ended up calling the pediatrician, hoping to get an appointment for her that afternoon during his afternoon clinic (only on Fridays) but he didn't have his clinic opened that day. I left a message on his personal voice mail but I haven't heard back yet. While MaryBeth seemes to be a little happier, she still is not eating much and prefers her bottles over anything else. It's taking awhile to get some more "regular" bowel movements out of her.


No comments:
Post a Comment