Just want to do a quick post before Chris and I leave for our little getaway and say that MaryBeth seems to back to normal. Well, at least somewhat "normal". I think her 1 year molars and her eye teeth are all making their way in at the same time :( Last night she was up at 12:30am completely inconsolable, chewing away on her thumbs (she doesn't suck on any fingers or a soother, just chews on whatever is around). I have never seen her so upset before in my life! Finally after drinking 5 oz. and a bit of baby Advil, she cried herself to sleep by 1am. Today she seems to be more her old self... something to be thankful for! Esp. when she's off to Grandma's and then Oma's for a week with Nathan. I would have felt horrible leaving her if she was still sick, even if she would be staying with her grandparents who would take the best care of her and Nathan. So now I feel like I can relax a bit more on this get away... and hopefully get a full nights sleep seeing as I haven't had one in probably a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment