Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Future Vet???

Okay, so you're probably wondering why in the world Nathan has a pink plastic bag on his arm, right? While it seems kind of silly to take pictures of my son wearing a bag that our newspaper came in, it's pretty funny if you know anything about farming. Nathan has spent countless hours in the barn and has witnessed the vet and the men who breed the cows wear pink plastic gloves to reach inside the rear end of a cow. Maybe we have future vet in our house? :)

I just hope he doesn't actually try to to reach inside a cow!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha! That is so funny! My hubby grew up on a farm, and the minute I saw the picture I knew exactly what you would say. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a farm girl too. Ha ha!! real cute kid!