Thursday, October 20, 2011

Slacking

I have been really slacking in the blogging department. It just seems like nothing exciting is happening in our household. And by the time I've finished reading all the new posts of the blogs I follow, I don't feel like writing anything on my own. Plus I haven't taken any pictures in recent weeks. The weather is cold and gray so I never feel like taking out the camera. I really should though since my kids are growing up before my eyes. Maybe this weekend when we go to visit my parents will be a good opportunity to get some new memories captured on "memory card" ;) seeing as I haven't used film in years!!!! Sometimes I miss using film... I loved picking up my pictures once they were developed, anxious to see if I got any really good shots. Now with digital you can instantly see whether the picture turned out or not. And to make it worse, the pictures often go onto the computer and there they sit, never to be developed. There's something about picking up a photo album and flipping through all the pages, reminiscing of days gone by. MaryBeth regularly sits down with an album (which she's not supposed to be touching) and points out mommy and daddy as she turns the pages. This is getting me in the mood to scrapbook :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm starting a scrapbook for Mikayla. I went to wal-mart and printed all the pictures of her I took so far, so i won't have them keep piling up on my computer and never developing them! I hope I keep it up.