Monday, January 30, 2012

Decided

Okay, so I finally made up my mind as what to do with the bedroom furniture. After all the hemming and hawing, I just trucked it all upstairs (well, Chris helped me with the dresser) and set it up as is. And I must say it looks pretty good! Unfortunately I have no pictures to share. My camera has been sent off to get fixed :( Not looking forward to the bill for that! And my little point and shoot just doesn't cut it anymore, so I'll just have to wait (6-8 weeks!!!) till the camera is back in my hands to take any new pictures. It really sucks not having a camera. Nathan's birthday is in 18 days and I most likely won't be able to take pictures of the excitement on his face when he opens his gifts and blows out the candles. I think I'll have to borrow one.

We also bought a second bed off of Kijiji, this one for Mary Beth. Yes, I went a little nuts, buying 2 beds in 4 days, but it too was a great deal and I absolutely LOVE this one! I also found bedding at Ikea that matches her walls perfectly. I can't wait until she's big enough to sleep in it. It might be awhile though. Mary Beth does not want to sleep in the toddler bed. I tried laying her down on it this evening and she freaked! This could take some time....

No comments: