As usual, life seems to be getting busy. There is so much going on right now I haven't even had time to do groceries this week! But everything going on is so exciting! My sister is getting married in just over a month. Chris' sister Sara had an exciting weekend which consisted of professing her faith Sunday afternoon and then getting engaged to her boyfriend Jesse and buying a house Monday evening. So much fun to have two weddings in the family :) On Monday my sisters and I took my mom out shopping at the Dixie Outlet Mall for her birthday still to find an outfit for the wedding. She tried on like 15 dresses in Laura but thankfully there was one that was "the one". My dad showed up because mom wanted his approval before she bought it :) It happened to be my dad's birthday that day and we all had lunch together in the food court. I managed to find some shoes to wear with my bridesmaid dress... I need new dress shoes anyways.
On Tuesday I dropped my kids off at my friend Jacinda's house for the day and met up with my mother and sister in-laws to spend the morning at the St.Jacob's Market. The weather wasn't real great for looking around outside but there also weren't too many outdoor vendors. It was pretty busy inside! A lot of our time was spent talking about Sara's wedding plans and the new house :) Mom took us girls out for lunch at the Stone Crock restaurant- a lovely treat!
Now I'm busy preparing some crafts for VBS next week. I'm only helping for a couple of days so I don't have too much to do. I wonder what the turn out will be like?
1 comment:
Hi, how exciting, I love weddings!!
Dundas church has VBS this week. We have 103 kids, and around 10-12 are totally unchurched!
Sounds like you are busy, but in a good way!
Post a Comment