Wednesday, August 22, 2012

memory cards

Every day I think of a dozen things I could blog about.  As I vacuum or do the dishes my mind is filled with ideas of writing about potty training or cute conversations I overheard by my kids in the other room.  But every time I sit down at the computer, my mind seems to draw a blank.  I took some cute pictures of the kids with the barn cats a couple days ago that are saved on a newly purchased memory card but for whatever reason, the computer will not read this memory card :(  So we bought a new computer :) ha ha... that doesn't sound so smart now does it, buying a new computer just because our old one won't read an $8 memory card!  Well, we have been thinking of buying a new one anyways so this just added to it.  That and the other evening Chris was registering one of our cows online (name, date of birth, etc.) when the computer just shut off for no apparent reason. He wasn't too impressed.  It's been doing that once in a while and it helped me prove my case to Chris that we did need a new one.  Anyways, I think it's supposed to be ready next week... hopefully sooner!  Then I will be able to post those cute pictures of my kids with the not-so-small-anymore kittens.

No comments: