My family likes to always guess birth date, weight and gender when someone in the family is expecting. My guess for baby's birth date was Nov. 29 and I'm happy to be wrong :) Today we have reached the 33 week mark and thankfully I've been able to stay home all this time. Nathan and Mary Beth are currently at my parents for a long weekend (Thursday to Monday) and I'm trying to enjoy this quite time because I know that it's not going to last! I have come down with a horrible cold/sinus infection yet again which has made sleeping at night difficult. Chris let me have the bed all to myself last night and I had one of the best sleeps I've had in weeks.
At my last doctor's appointment my doctor thought that baby felt like it was head down instead of bum down like it had always been. I actually started to believe her and was starting to prep myself into believing that I wouldn't have to have a c-section like with the other kids. Yesterday was ultra-sound day (#8 this pregnancy) and we discovered that no, baby was still bum down. I had all my bags packed and in the car, thinking that I would be kept in the hospital (I did this for my previous ultra-sound as well 2 weeks ago) but thankfully they allowed me to leave. I have been having some false labor these past 2 weeks but it never lasts more then an hour or so. It's going to be hard to know when it's going to be the real thing!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are still at home! I was thinking about you yesterday when you didn't post anything about your appointment and was wondering.... Hope that baby stays in there a bit longer and that you feel better soon. Enjoy your quiet this weekend and take it easy!!
Enjoy your time of peace and quiet, Anneke! I hope your baby sits tight for a few weeks longer and that you're able to get your health and rest in there before he/she comes! So thankful you have lasted this long!
Post a Comment