Last Saturday afternoon while Chris was hosing down the milk tank with hot water, the hose he was using broke and sprayed his chest. Of course when you do something like this, you don't always feel the pain right away. Thus Chris didn't notice for a few seconds that his t-shirt was wet with extremely hot water. The result was a very bad burn on the right side of his chest. Chris thinks he knows best and doesn't want to put anything on the burns and just let them scab over. I don't really know a lot about burns but I do think that there better ways to treat it. These pictures were taken on Monday evening.
3 comments:
this looks worse then when it just happened!
yeah, they opened up and were oozing alot... still are abit. But they are finally starting to scab over. It's really gross, but I guess it could have been worse.
OUCH! oh, that looks so painful :S poor Chris! I don't know anything about burns either. Hope he heals up soon!
Post a Comment