Thursday, May 26, 2011

Push-Up Challenge

About a week and a half ago Chris mentioned to me that his brother Kevin does about 40 push-ups when he gets up in the morning and before he goes to bed at night. Crazy don't you think? Well, Chris thought it would be fun if we tried doing push-ups every evening too (not the morning, which is fine by me!). So for 4 days last week I did 10 push-ups every evening while Chris did 20 or 25. Once the weekend came I was beat! I didn't realize how out of shape I actually am. I did them again on Monday and Tuesday this week but gave up last night. Tonight I plan to try yet again, and this time be more faithful for continuing for the rest of the week. It's going to be tough going but I want to be able to increase the amount every week by 5. I don't know if I'll be able to or not since I'm SOOO sore today. I think I'm losing any "Armstrong" I have left in me :)

No comments: